Monday, April 30

Confusion

27 years ago
I had to memorize zip codes
It was easier back then to remember things

Now I have to know airport codes
AVP =
IAD =Washington Dulles
DCA = Washington Reagan
IAH=Houston Bush
HOU= Houston Hobby
SAT= San antonio
SAN=San diego
LGA=New York LaGuardia
JFK= New York Kennedy
ORD= Chicago O'Hare
MDW=Chicago Midway

Anyway
I spend so much time in hotesl
I forget where I am or where I am goin
Sometimes I forget the room number
So, it helps to convert the room # to a zip code
Fri in atlanta, I was in fla
Last nite in nyc, I was in chicago
Tonite in chicago, I am in louisville

Helps to remember the room #
Then I don't have to go to the desk when the hallway doesn't look familiar

Anyways
Gotta crash
Maybe the brain would work IF I got more sleep

Better to be the scarecrow, than the tin man

No comments: