Sunday, April 30

Color

a friend bought some of the Jergens lotion that adds color ..
Jergens Natural GLow
after TWO days, you could tell ...
so, i bought some .. i bought FAIR Skin
will see IF it does the same for me ..

also bought some tooth whitening strips
to take the color OUT of my teeth ..
will update you as i progress ...
sidebar .. IF you sneexe, they eject out
'course IF i quit drinking tea, the teeth wouldn't have color ..

hair well i highlighted it ..
thinkin' next time, I'll use a lighter color anyways ..
it may mean i don't have to hide the grey so fast ..

gotta polish my nails ..
after i fix the thumbs ..
mite polish the toes too ..
will wait to see IF they pick up a tanner look,
then use a SPRING color

want to see IF my former nail tech still does nails after moving to INDY
then i could get the nails done right & a pedicure ...

No comments: