Friday, April 28

Debbie the "TEMPTRESS" Barisa's pattern

i want to make this pattern

It's a Plymouth Yarn pattern #P556

Felted Argyle Bag

it was designed by my friend, the "TEMPTRESS" Debbie Barisa

she is known as the "TEMPTRESS" because she finds thing for me to do

i didn't know i NEEDED to make them until she showed me ..

then i realize ...

i HAVE to make it ..

she knws me TTTTTOOOOO well

:)

she is ALSO known as the "FELTING GODDESS"

i want to use Karoke instead of Galway

for the body, i will use Logenberry # 287

for the Diamonds, i wanted to use #278 Mermaid Mix,

but couldn't find enuff

would REALLY like to use #299 Splash OR # 300 Dipity

IF you have somehow made it thru life NOT knowing about the yarn

it is 50% wool & 50% Soy Silk

a product derived from the liquid extruded from the processing of Soy Beans ..

it is FABULOUS yarn to work with ...

http://www.soysilk.com/

when done, it will be MOST EXCELLANT

it will become the bag i carry all summer

thanks Debbie for once again,

throwing down the gauntlet to expand my horizon ..

i sometimes think, she knows me better than i know myself ...

i am slightly bummed i can't start the bag NOW!!!!

No comments: