Thursday, December 14

HAIR!

so the hair was STRIPED!!
i didn't know how bad it looked
so, yesterday, i went to wal*mart for something
the salon wasn't busy
i asked IF she could "FIX" the hair
first she used UnColor
then Color Eliminator
then added an Ash Brown to tone it
there are still faint traces of the stripes
the color is a little lighter than i wanted but i can LIVE with it
so,
anyways ..
i went to the Post Office to mail my Bottle Swap
a guy in line ahead of me kept chatting to me
i was wearing a Bob & Tom sweatshirt
he told me Bob & Tom are gonna sponsor a BUSH CAR next year
i kinda blew it off as a "FRIENDLY" person
today
it is B-U-T-FUL in Indy
Rose & i went for a walk
i have fleece pj bottoms, a hooded COLTS sweatshirt on
we went to wal*mart
some guy comes up and askes
"How are our boys gonna do?"
HUH??
the COLTS .. how are they gonna do""
so we chatted for a bit
then
i went to put stuff from the cart into the car
a HOTTIE comes out and asks
"Isn't this a Beutiful Day"
"I am thinking of calling in sick for the rest of the day"
then we chatted abut the Exceptional weather
FINALLY
Rose & I go to Long John Silvers for lunch
another guy in a COLTS hat started chatting to me
Rose wondered what was up
she has NEVER seen people (guys) come up
& start conversations
with me
i too am amazed
OK
so is it the HAIR ?????
maybe next month
i will KEEP this color
tooooo funny
personally
i didn't think i looked that hot today
kinda look scruffy









amazing weather

57 degrees at 4:20 PM

11 days before Christmas

No comments: