Friday, December 29

i am LIVID!!!!

i helped a friend move the last 2 days
at least the weather has been good
mid 50's both days
i go out Sat @ 5:15 AM
come home Sun @ minight
got out Mon at 10 AM
get home Tues at midnight
so, since i haven't been home
i haven't got food cooked
need dinner tonite & food for FOUR days
it's 8:15 PM
so i went to Wendy's
ordered 4 grilled chicken sandwiches
(gonna eat JUST the chicken)
4 baked potatoes
2 chili (dinner tonite)
a coke - yeah .. trying to quit
cost $24 & some change
paid with a $50
did i look at the money as the kid gave it back to me
NO!!!
did i get a receipt
NO!!!!!!!!!!
the guy at the window handed me 2 bags &
told me that was EVERYTHING
when i asked if that was all
i get home
thro the 2 bags in the fridge
do laundry
only have ONE pair of jeans i can fit into &
wore them yesterday when we started moving
so the NEED to be washed
took a shower
got in my jammies
packed the bag
packed knitting
found the patterns i wanted to use
went in search of needles i needed
went to pack the FOOD
so i can go to bed
it is NOW 10:15 PM
i STILL have to fix 3 nails & polish them
maybe the chili will be breakfast tomoro morning
so i grab the 2 bags from the fridge
and the lunchbag & yogurt
i have 4 baked potatoes
so i go to get the receipt out of my purse to call & complain
i got $15 - NO receipt .. i SHOULD have $25
so i find the phone book and call
no one answers
i will NOT be home till TUES to actually go into the store
to complain
it ridiculous
$35 for 4 potatoes & a coke

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I hate when that happens! Always when I'm tired!

I haven't visited in a while...but wanted to say, I'm glad to see you're still loosing weight --- I'm hoving at the same weight. I need to get my butt outside and walking!

Happy New Year!