Tuesday, December 19

NEW SOX































SO ...
I am done with the stocks
now i got too much time on my hands
since ALL i brought was the sock yarn for accessories for the stocks & the needles
Now I will use it for sox
For MOI!!!!
:)
Know the pattern stitch I wanna use
Called Nancy to make sure I got rite
Start at color change will go for matching sox
First stitch cast on is red
Rest are white
Starting 11 am sun 12-17
Using 2 yarn balls of different colors
Not in the mood for 2 sox 2 circs 1 ball - opposite ends
Too confusing with all I have goin' on
















Sun Dec 17 @ 9:14 PM
I am done with the stocks
now i got too much time on my hands
since ALL i brought was the sock yarn for the stocks & the needles
i will knit sox
i KNOW what pattern i want to use
















Sun 11:35 PM
















Mon Dec 18 @ 9:21 am
started knitting a while ago since I was awake
It's almost 9:30 & I NEED a nap
keep dozing off
gonna catch some ZZZZZZZZZZZ

















Noon
i made the mistake of turning the TV on
Watched CSI Miami for a while
It's on A & E all morning
watched part of 2 episodes
3 entire episodes
LOVE Horatio Kane
Knit while I watched
INTERESTING the way the pin moves to the left as
the cuff gets longer
I REALLY like the Prisma

No comments: