Thursday, March 22

GOODIES in the Mail

went to the Post Office today
there was a puffy in the box
hhhmmmmm
i don't remember that i was
supposed to receive anything
OH YEAH
a short while back
i ordered Red Dress Stitch Markers
for myself & my BOTTLE SWAP partner
the marker with the Red Dress charm
reminded me of an earring
so i asked Amy if she could make me
earrings
she ALSO included a set of GREEN
shamrock stitch markers
oh yeah about the stitch markers
from AMY
The American Heart Association (AHA) has
designated February as Heart Disease awareness
month for women. The AHA's signature for this
event is the red dress.
To help spread the word and further awareness
that heart disease is as big a killer of women as
it is of men I have designed stitch
markers with a red dress theme
if you want some stitch makers OR earrings
contact Amy
you know the drill
hoovfam at hotmail dot com

1 comment:

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

AWESOME!

I'm happy you are speaking out about heart disease... My mom died of a heart attack 5 years ago. She was a very heavy smoker and had high blood pressure..

I should contact Amy for some of those...