Saturday, March 17

Wish List

My favorite colors - Blues, Greens .. HOT PINK, Magenta, Teal, Purple (together)
My hobbies - KNITTING, reading, swaps, annoying friends
My kitchen theme and colors - nothing special theme, colors are gold & blue
My bathroom theme and colors - RUBBER DUCKS!!! Yellow
My dislikes - working, but it supports my additions .. errr hobbies
My crafts..what I like - natural fibers, felting, sox .. unusual fibers
My allergies - HOUSEWORK ..
My favorite pets - none, the sea monkeys died while i was gone
My favorite scents - pumpkin & spice .. fall .. Chanel 22
Other stuff about me - i am trying to be more laid back & not take life so seriously .. want to enjoy life .. don't want to grow up .. eventually, find someone that likes to travel with me .. i am TIRED of WINTER!!!

1 comment:

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

Tired of Winter, I'll second that!

Whatcha knitting on today?

How many ducks are in your collection?