Wednesday, March 7

puttin' it down

so a friend bought the pattern to see IF she can figure it out
according to the pattern directions
you knit with the right needle on the wrong side of the work AND you are knitting the square from the LEFT side of the work
the ONLY reason this will be finished is because it is for someone
i regret buying 5 patterns from this person
48 hours STILL no response to how to complete the bag from the designer
i CAN figure out HOW to make the bag
in a manner that makes MORE sence
when someone asks i will tell them NOT to buy the pattern

1 comment:

Diane in Chicago said...

Hello! I am the designer of this pattern, and as far as I know there are no errors. I am sad to hear you were unanable to reach me by email, but I have been getting emails just fine. Did you try via the website link or by typing in the address?

Please try again so I can help you with your problems, or so I can correct the pattern.

info at feltedhandbagworkshop dot com