Friday, March 14

Irritating passengers

So I have time to kill waiting for sue
I sit in an empty gate with 3 dozen empty seats
I put on the iPod
A woman sits down DIRECTLY behind me
She is on her cell
Yak yak yak
LOUDER than my iPod
Her perfume is annoying me
Then she starts laughing and hitting the back of my seat
I get up & move the row of seats so theyare not back to back
She STILL hits my seatback
I start sneezing
She tells the person she is talking to that people should NOT be allowed to travel when they are sick
I am sure she thinks I can't hear her
So, very LOUDLY I say "people should be considerate of others. I am NOT sick, your perfume,of which you are wearing too much, is setting off my allergies"
Since I am dressed as a passenger, she can't say much
3 other passengers thanked me
She left
I can hear my iPod again
The sneezing stops
LIFE is GOOD

No comments: