Tuesday, February 5

OOPZ!!

didn't shave my legs or polish the toe nails
to go to the Dr today
it wasn't one of THOSE appts
found out, i could be allergic to Pine Trees
so he changed the allergy meds
was told to eat THREE meals a day
continue exercising
i lost 5 pounds ( i think)


went to B&N to get my book
Too Busy NOT to Pray
by Bill Hybels
have needles & yarn
in case i didn't
JoAnne's has Paton's Classic Wool on sale
2 skeins for $8
that means i could make 2 hats for $8 each
IF i had found colors that ticked my fancy
i mite have been inclined to do that
make 2 tams in reverse colors
the reason for making the tams
i can practice my 2 handed fair-aisle on
a tam or 3
before i start the gloves
met Renee' at the Dr office
she wants to learn to knit
and play golf
so, that will be fun
and the BESTEST part of my day
i got to talk to Jenelle
knew her from the other life
in FW @ the PO
she lives in Alabama
she is one of the reasons i moved
she told me about life in the south
i HAD to move down here after
hearing her talk about it so often
oh yeah
the Dr noticed my hands are dry
he told me to put lotion & gloves on
before i go to bed
bought Bag Balm & Udder Cream
the Bag balm will be used before bed
on my hands & feet

No comments: