Tuesday, August 22

sept sked

in sept, my sked is a bit more structured
i work Sat - Tue
home Wed - Fri
i can work on eating rite & exercising
the hotels ALL have friges & micros in the room
i can pack food
they have exercise rooms
get 1 nite in Gulfport on Sat Sept 2
the rest of the time i am in Austin OR Atlanta
this is good because it will help me to get
into a eating / exercise routine
the temp should be more reasonable
so i can go outside & walk if it's NOT raining
in Austin, that means the river walk
i get to fly with the same Flight Attendant all month
the last 2 weekends, i fly with the FO that
was with me in New Orleans when i was
assembling DRACO
she is the one wearing the mag eyes
HOPEFULLY,
i will get my stockings for the Munchkins done
STILL no clue what i am gonna do
maybe Santas for all
would be neat IF i could find different Santas
OTOH,
i could do Santas for the boys & angels for the girls
WHO knows
gotta figure out what i am taking with me this weekend
i have worked with the FA before -
she trained me on the SAAB 340
the FO & i worked together LAST weekend
had lunch with him in Chicago on Sat
laundry is done
i am ALMOST packed - need knitting
also, gotta sew a button on my dress
it popped off when i was dragging my bag out of the
overhead when i got back to Indy on mon
HHMMMMMMMMMM
what knitting to pack
i have slippers i want to work on
i have a few things that are almost done
gotta RE-sew parts of DRACO
gonna use the yarn i knit him with
the filament thread .. pops ..
it's 9PM
i feel like i need a nap
dishwasher needs to be emptied
got another load of laundry to do
wanna knit
need a nap
picked up my contacts today
so i did accomplish something

No comments: