Friday, November 17

yuk ... winter is here

i WAS gonna visit a friend in Atlanta
but, i am NOT Florence Nightingale
the friend is a little under the weather
'sides
i do NOT want to get sick myself
so, i stayed home
wound the yarn for Joey's stocking
gotta wind the yarn for the hat & start knitting it
worked out
my arms were KILLIN' me
so i quit
now they are fine
i am sure i will feel it tomoro
got my nails done
got my hair done
made 2 pots of Zatarain's Jambalaya
one has pasta, 1 doesn't
used Turkey Ham, Turkey Sausage & Shrimp
in the end
mixed both pots together
figure
i can take it with me when i fly on wed - sat
found a few things for the Bottle Swap partner
bought beads for future stockings
found THREE Nutcracker ornaments
i mite need to make three more stockings
they can be the basis of the stockings
<VBG>
received my stocking from Emilee for the stocking swap
tomoro
i will try to take a pic & post it
Mitch gets in from Denver in about an hour
gotta go
we are gonna go eat dinner & catch up
mite get to knit some tonite
probably won't
gonna work on organizing the yarn tomoro
when i do that
it will make a dent in the boxes in the
other room
gotta take the futon frame out from under the bed
& put it back in the living room as a couch
figure at this rate
i will be unpacked about the time
the lease runs out
:P

No comments: