Saturday, January 27

CO COLTS!!!



Go Colts


Tom Brady, after living a full life, died.

When he got to heaven,God was showing him around.

They came to a modest little house with a faded Patriots flag in the window.

"This house is yours for eternity,Tom ," said God.

"This is very special; not everyone gets a house uphere."

Tom felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner.

It was a 3-story mansion with a Blue & White sidewalk,

a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Colts logo flag,

and in every window, a Colts towel.

Tom looked at God and said"God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful,

but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB,

I hold many NFL records, and I even won a few Super bowls

God said "So what's your point Tom?"

"Well, why does Peyton get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said: "Tom , that's not Peyton's house, it's mine."


























No comments: