Thursday, May 3

NEW BOOKS

yesterday
i went to B&N
wanted the NEW Maggie Sefton
they didn't have it out
i asked
they had to OPEN boxes
<VBG>
it will go with me this weekend
i will read it on the treadmill
mite NOT get any knitting done
unless i force myself to NOT treadmill
all evening Fri and all Day Sun
also there
Return to Blossom Street ( hardback)
the NEW Carol Higgins Clark (hardback)
a Bio of Rutger Hauer ( BOUGHT IT)
mite take it as a Back-Up
altho
i SHOULD finish Friday Night Knit Club
the lady at B&N gave me a few other authors to read
yeah ... LATER
too may to read NOW
want to buy the rest of the Monica Ferris
then i can read them all
i did debate
3 Monica Ferris or 1 Maggie Sefton

1 comment:

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

The readiung sounds interesting. I need to get Died in the Wool finihsed and shipped off to you. It seems like a slow read to me....