Tuesday, May 1

THANK YOU - SNOODLE

I picked up a box today at the Post Office
YUP .. my SP10 package
got home & got caught up in things
forgot about it
really .. walked by it 3 times
thought HHHHMMMMM
i thought i threw away all the empty boxes
then i remembered it was from my SECRET PAL



THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!
opened it
WOW!!!where do i start
3 skeins of Moda Dea ZING!
i have been looking at it for a few weeks
i want to replace my Summer Bag i knit in 2005
think i need about 3 skeins of eyelash yarn
and not quite 500 yds of feltable worsted
will kool-aid dye the rest of the yarn
to match the blue ZING!
heheheheh ...
we are talking about Kool-aid dyeng on WhoDuKnit
there is a canister of Republic of Tea
Pink Ribbon - Pink Lemonade Green tea
i bought some for a swap before
i LOVE Republic of tea
the container doesn't crush in my rollerboard
it will probably go with me
unless i drink it ALL in the next 3 days
ANGEL & DEVIL DUCKS
how cute
hehehehehehe
i saw the ANGEL first
a skein of PINK Cotton Top yarn
LOVE Cotton Top for Dish/face cloths
in several swaps
but this will be for ME!!!!
a Lemon flavored candy duck
tastes good
will try to hold off from eating it all at once
a Book by Mary Jane Clark
have not read any of hers yet
and a Crocheted Bookmark
it has 3 clovers
2 buttons & ribbon that says
"Luck of the IRISH"
St Patrick's Day is my favorite holiday
THANK YOU again Snoodle for the GREAT
Secret Pal Box
the ducks will go in the bedroom
the book w/ book mark
mite come with me this weekend
well ... the bookmark will
i may leave the book @ home till i finish
Friday Night Knit Club
headin' to bed
not enuff caffeine in the tea to keep me awake



1 comment:

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

Looks like some really cool stuff!