Friday, May 18

Spring into Summer Dishcloth

so i am mailing my dishcloth swap today
it was a challenge to get the stuff ALL in there
i have to include
1 dishcloth i made
it's a Summer theme
so it's a Sun in SUNSHINE Yellow cotton
2 a skein of cotton
3 a soap
4 something to eat
5 a pattern for a dishcloth
i included THIS one
i created it for another swap
there is also a scrubby in there - at the top
keeps anything from popping out
YEAH, like that would happen
it's packed TIGHT!!!!
put the lid on to apease the postal people
it isn't needed
and a note from me
i typed it, i can't read my OWN handwriting somedays
NOW to go see how convoluted the
NEW postal rates are
oh yeah
da partner WILL have a challenge getting
the stuff out
hope i got one with a sence of humor
if i didn't
i could be banned from FUTURE swaps
oh well
cele' vez

1 comment:

vegasangelbrat said...

Don't know how I missed reading this post but I did...lol It was a blast..guess I have a good sense of humore ;)

neener neener