Thursday, May 17

TAG!!!

CHAN tagged me -hehehe i WILL get her back .. when she doesn't suspect it
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.


Here are my facts:
1. i NEVER expected to stay at the Post Office so long (25 years)
2. When i was 30, i wanted to be a Flight Attendat, but at the time,
there was an age restriction on New Hires
3. i REALLY want to get out of Indiana - I have been here almost 40 years
4. i like solitude
5. i speak American, not English
6. i can create my own patterns, sometimes it's just easier to have a
pattern to follow than to have to think
7. i never wanted to go to New York City, but now that i have been
there, i want to go back

I'm Tagging
Cathy
Chris
Nancy
Mary
Deb
Keppy
Linda

2 comments:

vegasangelbrat said...

Can I just say I'm triple tagged!! LOL I already just did this one...lol I don't know 7 more different people...lol

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

Hey when will I be tagged? Haven't gotten an email????